What is Photo Concierge?It all started with plea from a long-time photography client of mine:
“Jen, I have thousands of photos from all these photographers everywhere on my computer, in links and on CDs. What am I going to do with all these photos? I don’t have time to look through them. What in the world am I going to do with all these photos?”
Shannon hires photographers to capture her major family events. But, four kids and nine years later, she had a problem. Shannon was drowning in photographs of her kids – and the digital images were everywhere.
I offered to help, and the concept of Photo Concierge was born.
Shannon needed help with the thousands of personal and professional photographs she had collected. So I curated all of her family’s visual assets and worked with her architects and interior designers to tell the story of her family on her walls, on her shelves and in her albums.
My Photo Concierge ServiceMy Photo Concierge service helps you curate all of your visual memories. Photo Concierge is about helping clients who love photography of their family and love their family but don’t have the time to curate it all. My team and I make it a painless process to get those fantastic photo memories ready for you. I work with my clients to edit photos and make final print selections. I also curate the images into albums, or framed prints for their walls and other areas of the house.
How It Works:
1. Personal phone call with me where we discuss what you want to do, and how many images and photography sessions, and cameraphone photographs you have for us to work with. You tell us your most important memories and moments (15-30min)
2. You give us the images you want curated including photo sessions with me, photo sessions with other photographers, camera phone photos and more
3. You receive a password-protected online gallery of about 300 or so of the absolute best images for you to review and select your favorites
4. We meet at the home that will be displaying the images to understand the flow and the light of the space and evaluate placement of final pieces. OR I work directly with your architect and interior designer to discuss the image wall location or locations. (1-2hrs)
5. Review your final selections and discuss the final products such as albums, framed wall prints, framed prints for various rooms. (2-4hrs)
6. Your selections are delivered and hung by a professional art installer