What is Photo Concierge?It all started with plea from a long-time photography client of mine:
“Jen, I have thousands of photos from all these photographers everywhere on my computer, in links and on CDs. What am I going to do with all these photos? I don’t have time to look through them. What in the world am I going to do with all these photos?”
Shannon hires photographers to capture her major family events. But, four kids and nine years later, she had a problem. Shannon was drowning in photographs of her kids – and the digital images were everywhere.
I offered to help, and the concept of Photo Concierge was born.
Shannon needed help with the thousands of personal and professional photographs she had collected. So I curated all of her family’s visual assets and worked with her architects and interior designers to tell the story of her family on her walls, on her shelves and in her albums.
My Photo Concierge ServiceMy Photo Concierge service helps you curate all of your visual memories. Photo Concierge is about helping clients who love photography of their family and love their family but don’t have the time to curate it all. My team and I make it a painless process to get those fantastic photo memories ready for you. I work with my clients to edit photos and make final print selections. I curate the images into albums, or framed prints for their walls and other areas of the house. Contact me for a custom estimate.
How It Works:
1. Personal phone call with me where we discuss what you want to do. I need to know how many images including photography sessions with me or others, cameraphone photographs, and other images you have acquired. You tell us your most important memories and moments and what area in your home you are looking to create a photo wall. (15-30min)
2. Custom estimate created. This may include gift prints, framed photographs, custom albums, site visits to the home where the framed pieces will hang, meetings with your architect designing your home, projector session to enlarge images for a custom location like over the fireplace.
3. Editing and paring down of images. We select the best. (5 hours)
4. You select your favorites. You receive a password-protected online gallery of the absolute best images for you to review and select your favorites.
5. Final pieces determined. Personal meeting with me and my team. We meet at my studio or the residence that will be displaying the images or albums. On-site meetings are preferred to understand the flow and the light of the space and evaluate placement of final pieces. I am also available to work directly with your architect and interior designer. (2-5 hrs)
6. We take care of everything. We create custom prints, fabricate custom frames and design custom albums and send you proofs along the way to approve.
7. Your selections are delivered and hung by a professional art installer