Maternity photography and family photography is life's work, my passion, my business, and how I have been giving back to my community since 2001.
- I became a mom at 46.
- I have photographed more than 4000 women and families since 1994 including celebrities and major sports athletes, and many continue to have me capture their milestones. It is the best to have relationships with families that span years and multiple children.
- I am a published author "Portraits of Pregnancy: The Birth of a Mother"
- I have a Masters in photojournalism and worked in East Africa, Japan, Mongolia and the US. I bring these skills into our pregnancy photography or family photography session.
- I started a nonprofit to help foster children get better profile photos.
- I print your images on archival heirloom paper called Gelatin Silver Fiber which is the same paper Ansel Adams used and a 100 times better than regular prints.
WHAT TO EXPECT: MY 5-STEP PROCESS & PHOTO CURATION BENEFIT (预期行程：5个步骤 & 摄影待客福利)
1. Personal phone call with me where we discuss what you want (15-30min)
2. Pre-session consultation with me at the studio with light snacks and tea/coffee (30min-1hr)
3. Photo session (1-3hrs)
4. Review prints and order final pieces. I print out the best and we narrow down the winners (2hrs)
5. Receive your wall prints, photo folios, albums, proof boxes, photo lockets and other gifts.
MY FIRST BOOK: PORTRAITS OF PREGNANCY – THE BIRTH OF A MOTHER
The perfect gift for a mother-to-be! My book has maternity photography of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities so all mothers can feel beautiful. It also has compelling and intimate stories of the women's transformative journey to motherhood by Hugo Kugaya, my hero!
MY MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SEEN IN THE MEDIA
As one of the first photographers to specialize in maternity photography, I have had my work discussed in the media since 2001 which has been fun as well as part of my passion to advocate for and raise awareness of pregnant women and pregnancy photography.