“Jennifer Loomis’ artistry is transformational. Working with her on my maternity photography was definitely one of the highlights of my pregnancy. ”
The Commissioned Portrait EXPERIENCE
Commissioned Portraits are not just photos, but works of art.
1. The initial pre-session phone call (30 mins) – to answer all first-time questions including pricing and learn about you.
2. In-Studio Welcome Consultation (30 mins -1 hour) – with light snacks and tea/coffee allowing us to look at images and discover more about your journey and family(optional).
3. The Photo Session (1 – 3 hours) – includes tea, brief yoga pose and discussion of light and cues to prepare you for the session.
4. The Selection Appointment (2 hours) – discussion on how to pick and preserve your favorite images.
5. The Delivery (TBD) – delivery of your wall prints, photo folios, albums, proof boxes, photo lockets and other gifts.
Learn more about the pregnancy photography sessions here!