Fine Art Maternity, Baby, and Family Photography
“Jennifer Loomis’ artistry is transformational. Working with her on my maternity photography was definitely one of the highlights of my pregnancy. ”
The Commissioned Portrait EXPERIENCE
Commissioned Portraits are not just photos, but works of art.
1. The initial pre-session phone call (30 mins) – to answer all first-time questions including pricing and learn about you.
2. In-Studio Welcome Consultation (30 mins -1 hour) – with light snacks and tea/coffee allowing us to look at images and discover more about your journey and family(optional).
3. The Photo Session (1 – 3 hours) – includes tea, brief yoga pose and discussion of light and cues to prepare you for the session.
4. The Selection Appointment (2 hours) – discussion on how to pick and preserve your favorite images.
5. The Delivery (TBD) – delivery of your wall prints, photo folios, albums, proof boxes, photo lockets and other gifts.
Learn more about the pregnancy photography sessions here!
UPDATE May 22, 2020 Hi Friends, I am updating our blog post to let you know my studio's strategy to protect you and your family during this...
Just had your baby and want to have newborn photography done but photo studios are closed or you are worried about this virus. Here are some newborn...
"How do I choose a photographer for an event (birth, baby, engagement, wedding, etc)? How do I evaluate their portfolio, what should I look for,...