Fine Art Maternity, Baby, and Family Photography
“Jennifer Loomis’ artistry is transformational. Working with her on my maternity photography was definitely one of the highlights of my pregnancy. ”
The Commissioned Portrait EXPERIENCE
Commissioned Portraits are not just photos, but works of art.
1. The initial pre-session phone call (30 mins) – to answer all first-time questions including pricing and learn about you.
2. In-Studio Welcome Consultation (30 mins -1 hour) – with light snacks and tea/coffee allowing us to look at images and discover more about your journey and family(optional).
3. The Photo Session (1 – 3 hours) – includes tea, brief yoga pose and discussion of light and cues to prepare you for the session.
4. The Selection Appointment (2 hours) – discussion on how to pick and preserve your favorite images.
5. The Delivery (TBD) – delivery of your wall prints, photo folios, albums, proof boxes, photo lockets and other gifts.
Learn more about the pregnancy photography sessions here!
Book a Pre-Session Consultation Today!
If you’re new parents moving to Seattle, Washington, here is my list of tips that may come in handy to help you brave Seattle’s wet, rainy winters....
There are so many fabulous resources for expecting mothers out there, and I’m happy to contribute with my own resources I’ve shared on this blog...
In the last 5 years, I’ve shared story after story of incredible, inspiring women that I’ve had the honor of photographing with my fine art...