Photographing women and their families is my art, my passion, my business, and how I give back to my community- and has been since 2001.
- I have photographed 4000 women and families since 1994 including celebrities and major sports athletes.
- I have a masters in photojournalism and worked in East Africa, Japan, Mongolia and the US. I bring these skills into my maternity and family photography.
- I started a nonprofit to help foster children get better profile photos.
- I am one of the few who offer archival heirloom prints called Gelatin Silver Fiber prints which are the same prints Ansel Adams made in his darkroom.
- I've been called the pioneer in Maternity Photography.
WHAT TO EXPECT: MY 5-STEP PROCESS & PHOTO CONCIERGE BENEFIT (预期行程：5个步骤 & 摄影待客福利)
1. Personal phone call with me where we discuss what you want (15-30min)
2. Pre-session consultation with me at the studio with light snacks and tea/coffee (30min-1hr)
3. Photo session (1-3hrs)
4. Review prints and order final pieces. I print out the best and we narrow down the winners (2hrs)
5. I personally deliver your pieces and help hang them on the wall (Seattle only, 3 frame min). Takes 4 weeks to print and frame depending on the time of year.
MY FIRST BOOK: PORTRAITS OF PREGNANCY – THE BIRTH OF A MOTHER
The perfect gift for a mother-to-be! My book has maternity photography of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities so all mothers can feel beautiful. It also has compelling and intimate stories of the women's transformative journey to motherhood by Hugo Kugaya, my hero!
MY MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SEEN IN THE MEDIA
As one of the first photographers to specialize in maternity photography, I have had my work discussed in the media since 2001 which has been fun as well as part of my passion to advocate for and raise awareness of pregnant women and pregnancy photography.